♥ This is the story about a girl named Yuyin. It's time for perfect smile :D
我有了个新名字:傅.尉夤。我必须脱胎换骨,一定要胜过以前。

►Join my facebook page◄

Monday, 30 January 2012

OPTIMISTIC MIND

I have a question
what's the blogger going on?
I had tried  upload the photo afew times
but its rotate by itself :(
so hard to updated.


How about your CNY?
For me, is a very relax's week
sleeping until wake up naturally
went to watching movie
sing K with my dear frens
and other festival

SAT. chu 6






All the dishes prepared by our chef, Jacelyn
Me, keep take pics 








Invite my relatives came to my home had dinner

Nitesss
the game called "chio dai di"

we all put "whole-hearted" on the games


then, we 4 ppl
"Gambling" until midnight!!

Xiao wa  Yuna ♥ YY

such a long time din met xiao wa
since last graduate; party until now

after that went clubbing
battery lost of power ;(
*

today is 初七; 人日
happy birthday to us, everyone :)

Outfit of the day
Little dress
my dear bought for me

silk stockings I bought frm Tw
shoes Mummy bought from HK




today's Dinner@隆盛集团食立坊Bukit Indah.
LOU SANG!
I shout HUAT as loud as I can while I'm lou
as I hope I'll be very lucky in 2012 year

初七人日  huat arh!! :-S

Kelvin n grandmom ^_^

kelv with ME


Eeeeeeeeeeee and ME

Hoho... we're the best frens like a FAMILY




can u count how many Yuyin in this pic?
their toilet too awesome...


I' LL BE HAPPY FROM NOW.

I hope all of us have a optimistic mind
樂觀的心態






No comments:

Post a Comment

留言请勿匿名

*......... 不停改變旳資 敘述著一段段旳曾"