♥ This is the story about a girl named Yuyin. It's time for perfect smile :D
我有了个新名字:傅.尉夤。我必须脱胎换骨,一定要胜过以前。

►Join my facebook page◄

Monday, 21 November 2011

NOV 2011



I ate its at last on Oct!
even I asked my boy
bring me out many times

he keep ignore me o(︶︿︶)o
and often remind me,
study study study
:(

Nov 5 was my grandpa's birthday

Happy birthday to my ahgong:))
wishes you 长命百岁


10 NOV
My dearest classmates for highschool


17NOV

birthday of my little sister**
Does she handsome?

wad;s your expression, guy!


last Sat gathering with my BIG family
so back to JB early to had a dinner:)

My sibling with grandpa and grandmum

FAMILY
SUPER LOVER
a little bit of grandchildren

FOR MORE PHOTO:
PLS VIEW MY FACEBOOK.

I gotta crazy, still got 5 subject wait for meeeee
till 7 Dis, I'm exiced for that day;s

buck up!!



* after my exam, I sure I can sleep deeply.
the pimple pom out of my face getting seriously.
I will throw away all of my papersss , say yeah;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言请勿匿名

*......... 不停改變旳資 敘述著一段段旳曾"