♥ This is the story about a girl named Yuyin. It's time for perfect smile :D
我有了个新名字:傅.尉夤。我必须脱胎换骨,一定要胜过以前。

►Join my facebook page◄

Monday, 24 October 2011

Love is a feeling.

I reopen my blogger and i wanna say sorry to all babessss

WHAT my expression?!!

actually I was prepared some gifts for my boy even i'm tired.
Stunned, he always be a silly boy
I hide its under the books on his table.
until late, he saw its and surprised:)

dear, thanks a lot!
I'm thankful you are:)

My cute cousin!
she always called me ahgirl jiejie

Look like tired as i just back from a camp:)



yesterday i had a dinner with my dear.
PURE FRUIT BAR, there's atmosphere is nice

My PASTA, it;s yummy ;)
but i more prefer to dear cook's for me one

FRIED RICE, it's more suitable for my babe
I always scolds he is a "FAN TONG"!


U DESSERTS
I ♥ this taste
【榴莲西米露】
Do you like this too?


【龟苓膏】

I really don't know how to describe it
at the middle has ice cream (TT)
not my favour but dear love it much.


today gathering out with my family.

I had massage with my mum at sutera mall.
it;s too late jus now!
I rushed in time back for my addmaths tuition
WTH i back by taxi and bus alone, look like pity:(

can you count its?
how many moles grow-ing on my face and neck?
it's too ugly! gonna' crazy

MCD from my boy,
Aren't he guess my stomach is singing?

He make me feel special, more special than anyone ever has made me feel before.
So he's not the brightest crayon in the box... he's still my favorite color.

Before I met he...
I never knew what it was like to look as someone and smile for no reason.

There's nothing as nice as someone who shares your laughter, your secrets, your wishes and cares, someone who's there through you good times and to catch all your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言请勿匿名

*......... 不停改變旳資 敘述著一段段旳曾"