♥ This is the story about a girl named Yuyin. It's time for perfect smile :D
我有了个新名字:傅.尉夤。我必须脱胎换骨,一定要胜过以前。

►Join my facebook page◄

Sunday, 14 August 2011

thanks.

Party Time. We had gave Jefferey a surprise last Tue :)
I think he was touching that day.
If I were he, I will touching until cry, sure:)




dear daying :)


Hey, Girls!

All of us are friends
since kindergarden or primary school.
at the secondary school, i'm different school with them
Fortunely we're still keep in touch always :)



today I work for whole day, and I looked very tired now(:


I'll updated my blogger next week if I had more time;)

thanks for you pay everything for Me. love deeply ♥
i try and try to receive it, feel not bad too.

I am a normal girl, but I'm not coward exactly!
always be strong in the all situation of my life.
Ignore other people, No need follow them

I would say some for my friends.
when someone let you angry, pls ignore.
Think about why you need angry.
if you angry them same with you angry yourself.
so, Just ignore the person who make u angry^^

Lastly, i will concluse my article with some 【名言】
1.一只手掌拍不响
2.无风不起浪
3.忍一時风平浪静,退一步海阔天空

My mandarin improve sensibly day by day!


Good Nite, Have a nice Mood ^^ Yuyin treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言请勿匿名

*......... 不停改變旳資 敘述著一段段旳曾"