♥ This is the story about a girl named Yuyin. It's time for perfect smile :D
我有了个新名字:傅.尉夤。我必须脱胎换骨,一定要胜过以前。

►Join my facebook page◄

Saturday, 24 April 2010

♥I'm Back


For a long time not online..
Hello, everyone?

My life is belong in busy state recently

i think is a good way for prevent i think too much again
i am also skip class too as today is Saturday
then i am going for indoor shooting in the morning
after make up by cosmetician, i see myself in the mirror
i am too horrify!!

due to rush in time, i am hurry up
because i got tuition and i havent had my breakfast
and finihed shooting quickly and going tuition

It is a rainy day again after finished tuition
dear, Eshan and me went for facial
it's time to relax!!

dear laugh like a crazy gal, but i dun know why
too relax isn't?









Outing with 3 dearest today
will be updated after few more days ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

留言请勿匿名

*......... 不停改變旳資 敘述著一段段旳曾"